The CRM Officer act as a link between the sales team and the financial and management areas, providing accurate information from the system, as well as analyzing and facilitating data usage.
In this respect, the candidate need to have strong communication skills beside the technical ones.
Experience in IT, especially support area, knowledge of basic business and commercial concepts.
Experience in working with databases and CRM tools would be an advantage.
Good English - speaking and writing
Manages the existing CRM tool, develops and implements new database features:
- Collect and analyze sales data to provide clear information of the current situation to Sales and Marketing teams. Ensure that the tool is giving maximum output in order for the business to have a full understanding of market data in order to help the final customer.
- As owner of sales data, is responsible for the quality of the data and ensure that the information communicated is relevant and efficient. Ensure that local CRM users are trained and compliant with the company's policies.
- Collaborate with the global IT teams and global Business actors in constant communication to ensure issues are raised and fixed in a timely manner
- Ensure regular communication with CRM users to ensure that the tools work as they are designed based on the customers agreed needs.
- Ensure the data in the CRM are correctly filled-in to enable sales team to develop their relationships with customers.
- Produce weekly, monthly reports on various subjects and make them available through the tools
- Train the users of the CRM (members of the sales team) to create the best practices of using the tool and to get the information they need from the system
- Monitor the data and the plan to raise the alert in case of deviation, propose adaptation and support to the business
- Prioritise and challenge internal customer's requests to ensure the solutions are relevant and useful.
- Train the users of the CRM (members of the sales team) to create the best practices of using the tool and to get the information they need from the system.
If you are interested in this job and you think it suits you, please, send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be pleased to contact you and schedule an interview.